University Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work in the nephrology transplant clinics and support the nephrology transplant faculty in the growth of the transplant service line. The qualified candidate will work closely with our team of specialized physicians, nursing staff, case managers and support staff. Critical Care experience is a plus as the NP will have the opportunity to first assist with surgery.
Work Schedule: Full-time. M-F
Essential Functions and Required Qualifications:
- Current Board Certification
- ACNP required.
- Procedures: Central line removal and exchanges, wound vac replacements, debridements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with physicians and other clinicians in a team approach to patient care
- Detail-oriented; dedicated to providing excellent care in challenging situations
- Current Arizona Medical License
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS.
- Current prescribing privileges including a DEA license for controlled substance.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. The world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Nurse Practitioner-Nephrology
University Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work in the nephrology transplant clinics and support the nephrolo...
Apply on company website