DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) as part of HCA Healthcare, is seeking a motivated Laboratory Director like you to join our organization! IRL is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. Our infrastructure includes a fully automated esoteric core laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, a histology and microbiology operation in Largo, Florida and in Alachua Florida, and a network of hospital based rapid-response laboratories throughout Florida. Through the process of re-engineering and the application of leading edge automation technology, IRL has transformed laboratory operations into an integrated service network.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
As a Laboratory Director, you will:
- Direct the 24-hour operations and activities of the clinical laboratory meeting both organizational and regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for laboratory specimen collection and management, clerical functions and in-house and referral testing services
- Actively participate in strategic and budgetary planning
- Provide direction to department personnel to achieve operational and technical excellence including workflow design, service quality, financial performance, and regulatory compliance
- Lead, develop and manage both direct and in-direct reports in intra and inter-departmental activities
You Should Have:
- A Bachelor's degree; Graduate degree is a plus
- 5 years of laboratory supervisory experience
- State of Florida Supervisory license in a minimum of 3 specialty areas, or the ability to obtain licensure during interview process. Licensure in all 5 areas is preferred.
IRL is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence! We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Are you intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary and generous benefit package and growth opportunities; benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and are excited to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website