Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Physical Therapist PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Chippenham Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Chippenham Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Physical Therapist PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Essential Functions of a Physical Therapist:
Wound care PT only
- Evaluates patients using established protocols and precautions according to physician referral.
- Treats patients according to plan using conventional treatment methods.
- Appropriately completes and files all patient documentation by end of work day.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all health care professionals and customers.
- Demonstrates an active involvement in continued learning and provides an in-service to staff for each course attended as discussed with manager.
- Participates in activities which promote department operations and program development.
- Maintains department equipment and necessary supplies.
- Orders DME and adaptive equipment appropriately to meet the needs of patients upon discharge.
Graduate from an accredited school of Physical Therapy approved by the LPTA. Advanced training in a specialty area related to specific patient populations is preferred.
Required: Virginia license to practice physical therapy
Required: Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
Previous experience in an Acute Care or Outpatient Rehab setting preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website