The Entertainment Banking - Syndication Operations Specialist provides operational support to the Entertainment Division related to loan syndication activities.
- Responsible for reviewing compliance packages to ensure completeness. Confirm package is delivered by due date; all required documents are provided, certificate matches template and signor is authorized officer. Post compliance package to Interlinks, once RM and Credit officer validate accuracy. Assist with Bank group questions.
- Manage recurring debited charges and fees. Utilize Excel to calculate interest (ABR and LIBOR), TL payments, and fees and to confirm amounts match AFS. Coordinate with internal and external sources to ensure account has sufficient funds and all internal fees have been debited.
- Responsible for borrowing notices for RLC and TL. Ensures notices are provided within required timeframes; sends notices to CLC Syndications confirming notices have been sent to member banks.
- Manage monthly RLC and Note rollover. Pull LIBOR pricing and confirm margin and amount. Obtain RM signoff and forward to CLC for processing. Confirm new maturity date and rate and if payment was made and ABR interest debited on TL payment due date.
- Responsible for CNB Statement review. Check with AFS to confirm statements are set to print, send reminders and review statements to ensure all information is complete and accurate. On a quarterly basis, review debit advice for LC fees, statements for unused fees and agency fees are correct and statement for ABR interest is correct.
- Perform Mid-month check to confirm unused Fee Adjustment amount has been manually adjusted to account for any RLC draws.
- Responsible for annual interest rate swap reports, and insurance certificate review and confirmation.
- Annual Valuation. Works with external valuation company and member banks to ensure access letters are in place and email contacts are updated. Confirm all member banks received valuation and manage, along with RM and Credit Officer, questions from member banks to include operational and non-operational questions
- On an as need basis, provide support with Acquisitions/ Sale of Assets.Confirm required documents are received and follow-up on missing items. Ensure documents were provided within required timeframe (based on credit agreement). Post acquisition/sale document to IntraLinks and coordinate questions with RM and Credit Officer.
- Responsible for Draws and ABR Notes.Confirm borrowing notice is submitted with required timeframe, notice matches template and is in compliance with all financial covenants. Send borrowing notice to CLC, and monitor wire account for receipt of funds from member banks. Perform follow-up and ensure the LIBOR note amount has been increased to include the draw amount. Prepare note rollover and provide estimate of ABR interest to be debited.
- Maintain IntraLinks to include the addition and removal of users based on requests from member banks and changes to CNB colleagues. Ensure access letters are obtained for any new banks joining syndicate and process quarterly invoices for IntraLinks.
- Responsible for client onboarding. Provide training to address timing of certificates related to borrowing and RLC draws, acquisition, and reporting requirements. Provide statements and information for ad-hoc questions.
- Ensure incumbency certificates are updated to reflect current "Responsible Officers" as defined in credit agreement and authorized to sign certificates and other documents.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience with AFS
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Loan operations experience
- LIBOR knowledge for fundings
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- Experience in customer service
- Familiarity in syndicated credits preferred
- *Minimum 3 Years experience Working in a Financial Institution
- *Minimum 3 Years experience in loan operations
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office required
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Apply on company website