Looking for Solution Architect/Business Analyst with strong communication skills and complete understanding of Java technical stack. Ideal candidates should have the ability to understand and translate business requirement into technical requirement and articulate the final solution to business owner. Possess the ability to work closely with different stake holders and technical teams in the project, work on new RFP's and proactive opportunities and provide Solution Design for the same. Should have worked on Java development projects experience with Spring boot and Oracle. Devops will be an added advantage. Must be able to grasp customer expectation and work accordingly with the project development team and have the ability to design present demos to customer and work closely with build team on the same.
- Playing a vital role in solution architecture and architectural framework development, implementing the best practices in detailed design, transiting different stages of the application business workflow engine functionalities into generic business components of ongoing and upcoming releases in enterprise application development.
- Provide technical leadership to the design, development/implementation, and testing of business solutions, integrating legacy and new technologies.
- Design and development of all use cases to describe the business workflows and breaking functionality into various modules and sub modules.
- Responsible for the maintenance and modification of business with minimum or no impact on the business.
- Responsible for User Interface (UI) designs with Usability Analyst (UA), providing all necessary inputs for mapping functional requirements to appropriate UI elements, reviewing UI elements based on Client's branding guidelines.
- Responsible to providing solutions for complex problems. Implementing proof of concepts (PoC) for resolving the complex technical issues.
- Responsible to coordinating validation testing in QA and Implementation of application. His work consists of complex, varied, non-standardized tasks requiring application of numerous laws, rules, regulations and Cognizant procedures. Any simple error may cause delays in work or losses in expenditures for material and equipment or unjustified work time.
- Acting as a primary contact point for all production technical issues. With very good subject matter knowledge in the enterprise application and proficiency to make fast analysis of the new issues and bugs in the existing system and able to fix and deliver it on time.
- Keeping up to date on new technologies, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 27 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website