Our Technology BU is a part of our Communications, Media & Technology Industry Group. We leverage the company's industry-leading global delivery model, domain intelligence and technology leadership to drive our clients' success. For more information, please visit https://www.cognizant.com/cmt-solutions/technology-solutions.
We are seeking an Enterpirse IT archiect, a thought leader who will provide solutions in client contexts and guide the teams in executing digital transformation in areas of architecture and technology implementation.
- Drive solutions for Customer experience transformation in Hi-Tech and ISV/Software clients
- Be a thought leader in creating and presenting these solutions in client contexts and industry forums
- Be a guide to the teams executing digital transformation in areas of architecture and technology implementation
- Drive solution innovation by proactively identifying solution creation opportunities based on understanding of domain and technology trends
- An IT/Digital Solution Architect with more than 15 years of experience;
- Proven experience in Sales/O2C/Customer Success/Customer Support areas;
- Sufficient technology knowledge in cloud/distributed architecture/Data platforms
- Proven experience architecting solutions for multi-tower IT/Digital Transformation programs
- Proven experience in leading architecture for these programs during execution cycle also in addition to pursuit cycle
- Analytical and creative
- Clear and influential in both written and verbal communication
- Collaborative, detail-oriented and big-picture thinker
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website