Commercial Banking Training Program (Credit Analyst)
Credit Analysts role will be placed in a comprehensive training program that will expose them to a variety of commercial lending groups in preparation for advancement to a Portfolio Manager or Relationship Manager position. Advancement opportunities are determined by an individual's performance and business needs and will take approximately two years.
The Credit Analyst role has no direct reports.
Location: Detroit, MI -- Dallas, TX -- San Jose, CA -- Costa Mesa, CA
Successful incumbents are action oriented, customer focused, able to learn on the fly and have strong presentation, self-development, time management and written communication skills.
- Provide high quality customer service as well as assist lenders in cultivating new business relationships.
- Assist the commercial lending departments with the underwriting and documentation of a loan request.
- Provide analysis of the proposed structure and the various repayment sources as well as the analysis of industry/economic factors affecting the request.
- Provide on-going monitoring of the credit exposure once the transaction is completed.
- Attend and participate in loan approval discussions and present deals to loan committees.
Some travel may be required of this position.
Apply on company website