Customer Experience Program Specialist
The Customer Experience (CX) Program Specialist is responsible for supporting the enterprise Voice of Customer (VOC) program roadmap, implementations & backlog of ongoing releases; supporting LOB stakeholders and teams to adopt best practices; supporting "impactful opportunities" workstreams and managing socialization content/reporting.
- Support the VOC program, currently Medallia, operations including program releases, pilots, communication, user testing, user training & engagement content.
- Maintain relationships with LOB stakeholders to ensure consensus and support of the VOC program roadmap, to support business outcomes, to understand business challenges and industry trends, and to consult on how our VOC program can help them achieve their objectives.
- Collaborate with the Medallia, Technology, Data and Change Management partner teams that are responsible for implementation and ongoing operations of the VOC program roadmap.
- Advocate for customer experience measurement with the goal of improving insights, driving action and bringing the discipline of customer satisfaction metrics and insights to business lines and product teams.
- Influence the VOC strategy by actively providing a differentiated point of view on CX, identifying/testing/implementing new features into our VOC design initiatives, and integrating CX best practices into the broader business and culture.
- Contribute to the CXM team's efforts to develop and inform insightful customer journeys by aligning to impactful business and marketing priorities.
- Enable success of LOB and data analytic partner roles in their CX improvement opportunity initiatives by supporting their competency for leveraging relevant insights based on customer feedback.
Apply on company website