Relationship Manager, Business Banking
The Relationship Manager role will be responsible for new business development, portfolio management and underwriting to support the needs of the group. This role will focus on clients that typically have an annual revenue between $1MM and $30MM. What we can offer you
- Comerica Funded Retirement Plan and 401(K) Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Holidays, Floating Cultural Holiday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance programs
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- "Top 50 Diversity Company" by Diversity Inc.
- Global 100 for Most Sustainable Corporations
Successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong decision quality, drive for results, are good listeners and creative thinkers, negotiate well, take command of the situation, build strong peer relationships and manage with courage.
- Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing loan arrangements.
- Negotiate proper loan structures, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products.
- Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement.
- Maintain knowledge of corporate banking, credit and non-credit products, trust, real estate, treasury management and other bank functions.
- Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions.
Travel is required of this position at least 10% of the time.
Apply on company website