Product Analyst IV
The Product Analyst will support the full lifecycle of Comerica's products from inception to the complete implementation of the product through various distribution channels. This role will focus on product requirements, customer experience design, deployment planning and product strategies working closely with stakeholders in Technology and the lines of business. This role will also have significant ownership of the ultimate success of assigned product offerings throughout their managed life cycle.
- Understands and supports the strategic management of the overall Product program, ensuring that release schedules are met and risks managed.
- Participates in a collaborative, dynamic Product planning efforts that align with Comerica and Technology strategies and provides the best value and outcome for the investment.
- With the delivery team, assists in developing structured development plans that drive Product releases from inception through delivery.
- Working with the technical team and the business Product Owner, the Product Analyst IV supports driving a Release and Iteration Plan based on the Backlog.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of budget, scope and schedules with management oversight.
- Works with stakeholders to understand product offerings.
- Monitors current market, and competitive trends to identify opportunities for growth.
- Supports new product ideation activities and processes.
- Maintains awareness of Technology strategies and direction to assure the alignment of the product's technologies.
- Works with delivery teams on new product offerings and oversee flow of set up processes.
- Drives appropriate level of development and operational support throughout a product's phases in the maturity life cycle: introduction, growth, maturity, decline.
- Works in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams including security, risk/compliance, architecture, operations and others.
- Works together with all team members, including business partners, focusing on promoting effective communication with related teams and producing quality work, in line with the overall Product vision.
- Actively participates in the Product Development community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Apply on company website