Special Assets Officer IV
The Special Assets Officer is responsible for managing portfolio of complex commercial loans and developing collection strategies.
Position Competencies: Successful incumbents possess strong credit, analytical, negotiating, time management and verbal and written communication skills. Reporting Information: This position reports to the Group Manager of Special Assets.
- Manages a portfolio of loans within the Special Assets Group.
- Develops, negotiates, and implements strategies to maximize collections and mitigate other risks and exposures.
- Provides accurate, complete, and timely individual loan and overall portfolio reports, including recommendations for non-accrual status, individual reserves, and charge-offs.
- Assists in forecasts and estimates of the timing of resolution and amount of collections.
- Provides feedback and analysis on causes of credit impairments and losses.
5% travel is required of this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Apply on company website