DEA's Spokane, WA office is searching for a Project Surveyor whose focus will be writing proposals, developing and managing project budgets and schedules, marketing clients, managing survey crews and office staff in performing control, boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveying services for public and private clients. DEA is dedicated to a revenue generating survey business line, utilizing cutting edge technology that allows us to be a leader in terrestrial, GPS, 3D laser scanning and hydrographic surveying.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performing calculations
- Quality control oversight
- Coordinating with other DEA disciplines and clients
- Directing the field and office crew members in the performance of their duties and mentoring and coaching them to advance within the survey profession as their individual abilities allow
- Must have current PLS
- Capable of managing his/her projects, communicating well with clients and mentoring junior level staff members
- Project experience with both public and private clients
- Strong computer skills with CAD and Land Surveying software, such as: Civil 3D, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with state and county mapping requirements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Survey Jobs with DEA:
Throughout history, land surveyors have played a significant role in the development of our world. Though fundamental principles have remained essentially the same over time, the technology employed continues to rapidly advance. DEA uses the latest tools while respecting historic doctrines such as following in the footsteps of the original surveyor. We foster a unique, collaborative work environment where specific expertise can be targeted for optimal client solutions.
Our day-to-day land surveying and geomatics activities are as varied in scope as in any career. DEA's team is staffed and fully equipped to provide land surveying services for construction staking and layout, geodetic and control surveys, topographic and quantity surveys, and boundary surveys. As value-added services, we offer in-house 3D high-definition laser scanning, both static and mobile, and hydrographic survey services.
Potential office locations include: Spokane, WA; Coeur d'Alene, ID.
Apply on company website