Working with us takes a certain kind of person; we want someone who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge themselves both personally and professionally. We seek employees who are passionate about serving and making a difference in the lives of others.
Make more than a Living, Make a Difference
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 19 days of Paid Time Off the first year
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer match up to 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid short-term and voluntary long-term disability
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary term life insurance
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Compliance Specialist supports the EARN Program through compliance management, assisting in the maximization of efficient and effective service delivery to EARN customers working closely with Workforce Advisors and the Data Team to ensure clear communication between departments for timely follow-up and outreach to support customers' experience and determine continued enrollment.
- Responsible for monitoring EARN customers' participation and sharing information with Workforce Advisors generating and reviewing reports to track customers' time and attendance to determine compliance with program requirements.
- Compile, review, and submit relevant documentation (timesheets, pay stubs, employment verification forms, incentives and other forms) to the Data Team.
- Provide administrative support for TANF monthly sampling; validation requests, and/or other reviews as required by Federal, State, and Philadelphia Works, Inc.
- Assist the Data Team in monthly reconciliation of customer data to ensure accuracy of all activity, dates, and time & attendance in the Commonwealth Workforce Development System (CWDS).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous workforce experience is preferred with knowledge of EARN program policies.
- Must have an appropriate and valid state driver's license and be able to meet requirements for Eckerd's Auto Insurance and be able to drive for business purposes.
*This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person so classified.
About Our Workforce Programs:
Eckerd Connects provides Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) services through contracts with the U.S. Department of Labor and local workforce boards, partnerships, and strategies to provide and create a career pathway for youth, adults, and dislocated workers. Training services include occupational skills training, customized training, on-the-job training, incumbent worker training, and transitional employment opportunities. We provide youth with development, academic instruction, career & technical education, and access to the 14 WIOA Youth Elements. We establish and develop relationships and networks with large and small employers and their intermediaries as well as develop, convene, or implement industry or sector partnerships.
Our Program Location:
Eckerd Connects | Workforce Development
3901 Market Street, 2nd Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19104
Connect with Us Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Qtn-KpLpc&t=2s
Copy & paste the link into your browser for more program information: https://eckerd.org/jobs-training/workforce-development/
Copy & paste the link into your browser for more program information: https://eckerd.org/jobs-training/one-stop-centers/
Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc. ("Eckerd Connects") considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Eckerd Connects is a drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Apply on company website