Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is looking for a Program Manager, Customer Success, OIS to join our team!
In this role, you will be the program lead for the Oncology Informatics Solutions (OIS) Business Line and worldwide Regional Service. You will be the key point of contact and link between all Service regions and the OIS Business Line. In addition, you will be responsible for organizing programs to improve the performance of OIS software and services and in the installed base, deployment, efficiency, and effectiveness. You will also track all programs proactively identifying key areas such as, rollout, adoption, and performance.
Our newly renovated office, located in downtown Sunnyvale, is just a short walk to Caltrain and Murphy Avenue. Its modern, open design creates an ideal environment for collaboration and innovation. At Elekta, we don't just develop software; we develop solutions that help transform the way clinicians treat cancer.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
If you are a highly motivated individual who would like to become a part of a company that thrives on innovation and is dedicated to fighting serious disease, we would like to hear from you!
- Proactively monitors the performance of the global installed base to identify trends and improvement opportunities to
- identify programs to enhance customer success, drives improvement programs.
- Drives programs for innovation in smart maintenance techniques such as connected products, automated setup and
- remote support.
- Tracks cost to service, identifies improvement opportunities (reduction of Elekta or customer cost), and drives
- improvement efforts.
- Tracks customer experience identifies areas for improvement and drives improvement efforts.
- Tracks key service processes/service performance (Key KPIs will include first time fix rate, MTTR and MTBF, spares usage,
- connectivity, remote/predictive support).
- Collects possible opportunity for up-sell and drives requirements into Business Line.
- Ensures prioritized activities are actioned and escalates deviations where required.
- Follows-up the commercial progress and contribution (orders, revenue, margins, material cost, attach rate) and life cycle.
- profitability of the product.
- Leads programs that effective utilization of resources deployed across the organizational line.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Project Management
- Experience providing a high-quality process and reporting.
- Experience in the medical capital equipment industry and/or heavily regulated environment.
- Market and customer knowledge.
- High standard of interpersonal skills, based on a strong ethical standard, values and good judgement.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Integrator of technical and commercial views.
- Collaborative mind set.
- Ability to own and drive cross-functional initiatives.
Elekta is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply on company website