The Assistant Program Managerwill be based in Prai, Penang. Leading and Managing Project team in all aspect of Project unit business and technical requirement with responsibility of P&L.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Ensure compliance to contract and/or customer specific requirements and responsible to document additional agreements not included in the contract.
- Develop and maintain business relationship; Maximize customer satisfaction. Manage the relationship with the customer through monthly or quarterly reviews, or as needed, to communicate deliveries, open commitments or overall progress of the account.
- Coordinates with the CFT the actions necessary for compliance with the targets agreed with the customer (quality, testing, materials, processes, etc.)
- Coordinates the process of CSMP, where customer's and GAM satisfaction is reviewed; It includes the implementation of actions with the organization to improve.
- Monitors, reports and coordinates any troubleshooting of accounts receivables (AR)
- Approves changes to standard costs and updates sales price at least every quarter. Claims raw materials revaluation to customer when applicable.
- Responsible and accountable to maintain price book in Baan.
- Creates the Forecast Demand Format and coordinates with finance the creation of FOL for its organization.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Responsible to manage claims through CMT tool and recover the charges not covered by the quote as NREs, ECO, and miscellaneous requirements. Escalates with GAM, if needed, to assure collection.
- Collection of excess and obsolete (E&O) and variations to agreed price of purchase (PPV) with the information received from materials.
- Coordinates and escalates for solving problems that affect the P&L for the organization to meet financial commitments, accountable for the financial performance of the account and address any gaps to assure quote alignment
- Participate on continuous improvement projects to increase profitability. (Operations & Materials)
- Accountable of the correct function of the CFT
- Coordinates with the CFT the generation of reporting and analyses information for decision-making with the client (materials, quality, testing, etc.)
- Monitors the actions generated by the opportunities or needs of the project to comply with the customer metrics and/or internal
- Coordinates and/or escalates the resolution of operation problems where any of its projects does not have sufficient resources to meet the commitments previously established.
- Coordinates with the CFT the data collection for quotes or requotes for existing customers, reviews with GAM and seeks approval from PM Director or GM.
- Coordinates with the CFT the collection of data for the preparation of presentations in General or for Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website