At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
This is a highly dynamic, fast paced and exciting role to contribute across a wide range of areas for the business, generally fixing problems and optimizing for growth wherever there is an opportunity to do so. You will report to Flex's Chief Strategy Officer and be a key advisor to him as the team helps shape the vision for Flex's horizon 1, 2 and 3 business endeavors.
Have the opportunity to work across all areas of the business from Sales and Marketing, to finance, manufacturing operations, M&A, strategic initiatives and sustainability and more. You will work as a trusted advisor to business leaders and collaborate across all levels of the organization to understand the best strategies to improve and grow. In this capacity you will uncover business opportunities both from an internal and external perspective to help drive growth, responsibility and transformation for the future of Flex. In some cases, you will have the chance to develop strategies, but also be deployed into the business for a period of time to help drive the necessary transformation or integration of the resulting initiatives. In that regard, this is a unique opportunity for a person with a dynamic skillset of strategic acumen and business/interpersonal capability to lead strategic ideas from end to end and own the outcomes of their work. In addition they will have the chance to grow their skillset in strategic design as well as gain operating experience and develop leadership capabilities.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Serve as a collaborator and trusted advisor to senior executives on their strategic agendas. You will prepare and deliver presentations, findings and recommendations, often presenting to the C-Suite and CEO as well as prepare materials for Board conversations. Here you will lead a portfolio of high-profile/high-impact projects, including the CEO's top focus areas.
- Lead a team of high performing managers and analysts focused on driving winning strategies for multi-billion-dollar business units. Through them, you will manage both short term and long-term deliverables from end to end and shape the final output of these work efforts.
- Organic Growth Strategy - Lead completion of high-quality business, market, and competitor analysis and prioritization and new growth ideas; help identify and assess existing and new market initiatives and frame complex decisions and insights as well as identify passive and active risks. You will learn and opine on new technologies and winning companies within those surrounding global tech markets for Flex to bet its customer acquisition strategies on.
- Inorganic Growth Strategy - Merger and acquisition strategy, capability and gap assessment, target screening and outreach, due-diligence and integration support
- Deliver externally facing macro, market, and competitor analysis
- Sales enablement – Develop market assessment and focus areas, priority customers, case studies/sales materials, sales strategy and training opportunities
- Organizational structure – Develop strategies for headcount blueprinting, organizational change, best practice sharing and project management.
- Depending on skill set, various team members will be focused on internal excellence from operations to sales and processes. How do we improve? How do we sell better? Where are our choke points? Are there areas of standardization that can make the company more efficient? Does the culture, systems, tools or processes prevent us from capitalizing on opportunities? Are we putting our capital to work in the right areas? Are there external macro or micro level dynamics on the horizon that we need to optimize for? These are the kinds of questions that you will help to answer.
- The growth and personal development of our team and team culture are very important to the strategy team. As such you will help coach and develop talent in and around the strategy organization to maximize the value of the Flex experience for our team, as well as the value of our team to Flex.
- Actively shape the direction of the Corporate Strategy team, developing a strong team culture of success, collaboration, comradery, empathy, inclusion, and fun.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- 7+years work experience, including 2+ years in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, sales excellence, or a related field
- Experience leading enterprise-wide strategic initiatives and transformation
- End-to-end understanding of the strategy development process and hypothesis-driven problem solving
- Ability to tackle complex and ambiguous problems with data and analysis
- Team player with strong communication, relationship-building, and leadership capabilities
- Bachelor's degree; business, engineering, and other quantitatively oriented majors preferred
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401k
- Tracking Free Attendance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts at local retailers
SS26Job Category FinanceRelocation: Eligible for domestic relocation only
Is Sponsorship Available?YesFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website