The Material Planning Manager will be based in Changi South, Singapore. Responsible to oversee the overall master scheduling and production planning operations, as well as to streamline planning process.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Streamline planning processes, set key parameters and performance indicators
- Manage the internal stakeholders to effectively manage the build plan in line with both the capacity, customer's demand loading and work with internal stakeholders on yield improvement
- Develop, implement and approve on material requirement, planning system to support the master plan
- Own and manage work order system, CTB, WIP aging, demand/supply tools and follow up on work order closure
- Establish effective working tools towards supporting strategic plans and help team to resolve issues that may jeopardize their fulfillment on customer sales orders
- Interface with Purchasing on CTB and perform rescheduling as appropriate to optimize the revenue and reduce inventory
- Establish relevant action plans to meet inventory goals and obsolescence control
- Other relevant ad-hoc duties, as assigned.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Degree/Diploma in relevant field
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in the Planning capacity
- Supervisory experience and able to lead a team
- Good communication and interpersonal team
- Manufacturing background
ST23Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website