The Quality Engineer will be based in Milpitas, CA. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining quality engineering programs, standards and improvements within the organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products
- Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Requires minimum bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Requires minimum 4 years Quality engineering experience
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website