The Tool Maker will be based in Skudai, Johor. The position is responsible for producing manufacturing, tooling, special production parts, and development models requiring high degree of accuracy and precision.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Insert fitting, mold assembly, repair or new tools fabrication.
- Mold test to take further improvement
- Able to work independently, lead, train and guide subordinate
- Trouble shooting and provide solution to problematic molds
- To arrange jobs to mold maker and ensure the job run smoothly
- Follow up the test results, solve the problems after the test, and correct the mold according to the test samples,
- Review the FAI report based on the results of the test and modify the mold according to the FAI report.
- Work closely with process and production teams to resolve mold related problems
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Degree/Diploma/Certificate in related discipline
- Min 8 years of working experiences in tools repair, particularly in plastic injection molding
- People management skills- able to lead a team of tool technicians
- Able to work 6 working days
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website