What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Customer Experience Specialist provides primary after sales support to customers with entry of orders, product order status, resolution of problems, shipment scheduling, any concerns related to their order fulfillment. Primary functions include end-to end order management, product delivery, forecast analysis and suggested corrective actions.
- Ownership of the Order Management process from receipt, to shipment, to post sales activities
- Review customer purchase orders and liaise with customer as required to collect missing information, documentation, and approvals required to complete order.
- Responds to customer inquiries including but not limited to pricing, order status and delivery date information.
- Responsible for on time delivery of customer shipments for all ready product.
- Responsible for all phases of customer orders including order entry, data management, quantity changes, product changes and all order confirmations.
- Ownership of the RMA process including follow up on return status inquiries and tracking
- Uses all technical tools including EDI, MS-Excel, Oracle, and Forecast tools (i.e. Demantra).
- Accountable to support the CX team by accomplishing assigned individual goals.
- Respond to requests for information in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates / Communicates with Demand Planning on new requirements and changes to ensure demand is correct and complete.
- Ensures all work is performed accurately and within audit compliance guidelines.
- Support for ecommerce tools for both B2C and B2B. Support includes efficient problem identification, root-cause analysis, and solutioning with exceptional communication skills
- ReAmaze: Software for End User Engagement and Follow Up
- Yotpo: a full suite of solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, referrals, and SMS marketing.
- CRM: i.e. Salesforce.com, Zoho to Administrate and support
- Contact Center software to Administrate and Use
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Able to manage and influence without authority
- Excellent technical skills and abilities with ERP, MS Tools including MS-Excel, Work, PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven track record as exceptional people leader
- Strong business partnering skills
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Bachelor's with 7-10 years' experience preferred in Business, Communications or Marketing.
7+ years in operations environment with strong knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle. Strong Microsoft Word, Excel skills required.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Extended computer exposure
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website