What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Industrial Designer of Automotive Exteriors will create, present and develop exterior add on designs for the Rocky Ridge Brand. The Industrial Designer will conduct research to support development, design concept and coordinate the development of 3D models.
They will work with design, management, and production teams to bring new automotive exterior add on product lines from the design and prototype stage to full production with primary focus on Rocky Ridge Brand.
These projects will focus on every aspect of automotive exterior and develop exciting solutions for our OEM Customers.
- Perform research and development with the target customer to determine specifications and create concept designs accordingly.
- Develop 2D and 3D concepts and prototypes for new designs.
- Supervise and assist in concept development from research phase to manufacturing.
- Occasionally support mold shop team with mold making and adjustments.
- Support production team with installation instructions and jigs for new designs.
- Assist in marketing and branding of new designs.
- Bachelor's degree in Transportation or Industrial Design
- 6 years of industrial design or transportation design experience
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment required
- Experience working within automotive, powersports or heavy equipment industry strongly preferred
- Experience working with Alias Modeling Software
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Ability to rapidly draw and mockup concepts in fast paced high-volume environment
- Strong CAD experience
- Demonstrate knowledge, education, experience and/or training necessary to use tools such as Rhino, Keyshot, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchbook Pro
- Experience developing prototypes for new designs
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website