SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Speech Language Pathologist today with Frankfort Regional Medical Center.
At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, we want to meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement Assistance & Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) - 100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frankfort Regional Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Speech Language Pathologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you would evaluate patients according to physician referral while treating patients according to plan using conventional treatment. You would complete and distribute all patient documentation.
· Prepare chart documentation in accordance with department standards including evaluation, daily and or weekly notes, FIM's reports and discharge notes.
· You would also prepare and organize outpatient chart documentation including evaluation, written daily notes, progress notes to physicians, exercise programs and dictated discharge notes.
· Initiate and document patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
- Previous experience in an acute care or rehab hospital.
- Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Possession of a valid state license to practice Speech Language Pathology.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Advanced training in a specialty area preferred.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center is a 173-bed acute care hospital. We offer a working environment that is as nurturing as it is dynamic. With our team-oriented approach, and the many opportunities we provide for learning and career growth, we offer an ideal atmosphere where you can utilize your best skills. We are only one of four Level III Trauma Centers in Kentucky, and we have received Chest Pain Center Accreditation with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Centers - setting the standard for excellence in emergency heart care. Please visit About FRMC to learn more about our HCA Healthcare facility.
HCA Healthcare has continuously named World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website