Summary of Essential Job Functions: The Subcontracts and Procurement Manager will provide support to FSA by providing a single point of contact for all subcontracting and procurement matters. These duties can be grouped into 2 main categories. Subcontracts
- Manage, administer, coordinate, and oversee all aspects of the subcontracting function, including
- Uniform implementation of subcontract requests for proposal, subcontractor cost and/or price analysis, subcontract negotiations, subcontract administration and amendments
- Develop, negotiate and administer a wide variety of subcontract types, ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, customer requirements, FAR/DFAR procurement policies and procedures, ISO 9001 standards, and ethical business standards
- Develop and produce subcontract documentation such as RFPs, subcontracts, non-disclosure and teaming agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, and certifications and correspondence, ensuring all required FAR/DFAR flow-down clauses and requirements are properly incorporated
- Perform price and cost analysis resulting from negotiation of price/cost and price/cost-related terms and other subcontract or other agreement provisions
- Evaluate subcontract proposals for compliance and risks to the solicitation ensuring all aspects to requirements are considered from pricing or cost
- Coordinate and document the selection of subcontractors during source selection
- Support post-award subcontract management, ensuring compliance with required performance criteria
- Develop subcontracting policies and procedures and recommend improvements and best practices.
- Monitor, provide input, and assist in small business subcontract reporting
- Interface with Finance for the timely payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices
- Lead subcontracting support, coordinate pre-award subcontract proposal functions, make decisions regarding subcontract management approach (with supervision), and coordinate the subcontract proposal process
- Create complex subcontract requests for proposal in support of prime contract solicitations
- Conduct a thorough review of prime solicitations ensuring the subcontract RFP contains all appropriate flow-downs and requirements
- Advise management of potential improvements or new approaches
- Develop processes, procedures, and templates to ensure a robust supply chain delivery that meets or exceeds the requirements of FSA and our customers
- Manage, administer, coordinate, and oversee all aspects of the purchasing and procurement functions, including:
- Research product or service specifications and prices
- Manage the bidding and quoting process with external suppliers to ensure best value
- Prepare purchase orders on behalf of the company
- Create and maintain purchasing files and price lists
- Answer supplier and customer inquiries about order changes or cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
- Ensure that products/services are delivered in a timely manner and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory
- Check invoices for accuracy and authorize payment
- Evaluate vendor performance on an on-going basis.
- Create and implement effective acquisition strategies
- Work within a given budget to purchase goods and services and monitor market for less expensive sources
- Order goods such as office supplies on a continuing basis in order to maintain operations
- May manage contracts or procurement personnel
- Specific projects and other duties as assigned
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website