SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as an OR Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Garden Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At GPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an OR Surgical Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The OR Techs assist surgeons and other medical professionals in hospital operating rooms and similar environments. Chiefly, they prepare patients, rooms and equipment for pending surgical procedures. They also assist during those procedures as part of a team of operating room professionals.Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, functions as a member of the sterile team, creating and maintaining a sterile field, supplying surgeon with needed instruments and supplies in accordance with established Policies and Procedures of Garden Park Medical Center.
- Assists in transportation and nursing care of surgical patients of all ages, as well as assisting with and assuming general departmental duties and responsibilities.
- Functions as a Circulating Nurse under direct supervision of a Staff RN.
- Graduation from a School of Surgical Technology preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year Operating Room experience preferred.
- Certification by Association of Surgical Technicians preferred
- Current BLS certification
Garden Park Medical Center is a 130-bed hospital located in Gulfport, MS, providing advanced medical care in Harrison County, including Biloxi and Long Beach. The hospital provides an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services including 24-hour emergency room services. Garden Park has some of the most comprehensive services in Harrison County, featuring all private rooms with a number of specialty services including: Seasons Behavioral Health Center, Family Birth Center, Level III Trauma Center, Sleep Disorder Clinic, The Wound Healing Center and more.
Garden Park Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA Inc., the nation's leading, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services. GPMC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission with over 200 primary care physicians, specialists, and dentists on staff. We employ over 500 FT, PT and PRN clinical, professional and support personnel who are intensely focused on a culture of compassion and quality care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website