This full-time CT Technologist role includes a $10,000 sign-on bonus (must meet qualification/eligibility requirements to include a minimum of 1 year of experience). Relocation assistance may also be available. Apply today!
If you have been referred by a current HCA caregiver, we want to say THANKS! Please be sure to include the referring employee's name on your application.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our CT Technologist opening with HCA Florida Blake Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
HCA Florida Blake Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a CT Technologist for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
CT Technologist --- Night shift availability is necessary for this opportunity
We are currently reviewing applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a full-time basis to provide computerized assisted tomographic services to patients as ordered by physicians following established standards and practices under the direction of the radiologist. As a CT Technologist, you will be competent in all of the following: brain, total spine, facial, sinus, orbits, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, upper/lower extremities, sella, and biopsies. We prioritize patient care; if you are dedicated to caring for others, this could be your next career opportunity. Night shift availability is needed for this opportunity.
As a CT Technologist, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Select proper technical factors for study then perform and complete diagnostic CT examinations accurately in a caring, compassionate and respectful manner
- Possess sound and thorough operational knowledge of the CT scanner, pressure injector, resuscitation equipment, laser filmer, and teleradiology system
- Assist in the administration of contrast media and other related procedures
- Prepare, transfer and position patients as needed ensuring modesty, safely utilizing auxiliary equipment and/or devices indicated
- Document all pertinent clinical information prior to exam, obtain informed consent, and complete all required fields within MEDITECH accurately and on time
- Obtain high-quality CT images assuring only optimal images are submitted for interpretation
- Remain proficient in executing software protocols and keep up to date with changes in the field by in-service study, attending courses or seminars as necessary/recommended
- Maintain proactive and effective communication with patient and other caregiver colleagues to include the radiologist
- Check the operation of the equipment, maintain cleanliness of table/equipment to prevent cross-contamination of contagious diseases and keep room stocked with linens and necessary supplies
- Accept on-call and call-back responsibilities as needed to provide optimum patient care
- Completion of a 24-month program in Radiologic Technology at an accredited, AMA-approved institution
- ARRT (CT) certification (preferred)
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to perform work which requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and/or lifting of patients/equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 1-3 years current/recent experience in diagnostic radiology, preferably in an acute-care hospital setting
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383-bed hospital located in Bradenton, FL. We have a thirteen-acre campus by the Gulf Coast beaches and are the only state-designated Level II trauma center in Manatee, Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. We have received verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our services include 24-hour emergency care, open-heart surgery, burn care, cancer care, joint replacement and inpatient rehabilitation. We are a recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation. We have an onsite day care program, Happy Cubs, a 24-hour employee fitness center and a healthy work environment. We develop our colleagues through cross-training into new units and ongoing skills development. We offer continuing education courses and opportunities for advancement. We also offer great benefits. We hope you'll consider a career at HCA Florida Blake Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our CT Technologist opening. We review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing; apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website