Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Senior Financial Analyst with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Financial Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a financial analyst to provide operational and financial analysis to the Urgent Care Central Business Office unit leaders and senior leadership. The Financial Analyst generates and delivers variance analysis, reports key financial statistics and assists business unit leaders in managing information effectively to optimize departmental efficiency and performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Determine and devise data collection, data interpretation, and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes.
- Use statistical, economic, and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports.
- Evaluate operational techniques, budgets, programs, and practices to ensure maximum economic operation.
- Interpret data concerning financial trends and economic and business forecasts.
- Prepare monthly operations review (MOR) packages.
- Prepare documents for compliance with regulations.
- Monitor and report historical trends.
- Participate in development and detailed review of operation budgets and performance benchmarks.
- Monitor defined reports and work with applicable departments to ensure AR is properly stated at month end.
- Creates and supports exception-based report generation for all departments.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is required.
- Minimum of two years of financial analysis or accounting work is required
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Senior Financial Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website