Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Manager Acute Inpatient Neuro Ortho? At HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Manager Acute Inpatient Neuro Ortho like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Nurse Manager (RN) Acute Inpatient Neuro Ortho for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
* You will assist the Director with all department activity to assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
* You will assist in coordinating the department's participation in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
* You will ensure that nursing care is based on the nursing process and evaluates the effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
* You will provide clinical support to the nursing staff.
What qualifications you will need:
* 3 years of experience in an acute care setting preferred
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
* Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 530+ bed hospital where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, we have proudly been providing high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Houston Bay Area. We opened our doors in 1972 and now employ 2,000+ staff members and 900+ physicians in a wide range of specialties. Our specialists offer more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. We are a Level II Trauma Center and the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery of cardiovascular diseases. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake offers a variety of other services, including Woman Services, Pediatric Care, Breast Diagnostic Center, ACR-accredited Imaging Center, Wound Care Treatment Center featuring Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and much more. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Manager Acute Inpatient Neuro Ortho opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website