Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Hospital Sales Director? At HCA Houston Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Hospital Sales Director like you to be a part of our team at Kingwood.
The role of the Director of Physician and Provider Relations (Sales) to develop and retain customer relationships to drive growth for key hospital services. Customers include: physicians and surgeons, CEOs of outreach hospitals, EMS leadership, free standing ER/urgent care leadership and staff, advanced practice providers, surgical leadership, and physician office staff.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be seen as an extension of hospital leadership and operations, focusing on key internal and external customers to grow hospital volumes
- You will develop and execute strategic plans to grow hospital volumes, including inpatient admissions, outpatient services and surgical volumes
- You will engage with physicians and surgeons in the OR, understands basic OR protocols and procedures
- You will actively prospects for new business and growth in hospital environment
- You will identify barriers and communicate to leadership using CRM system
- You will be responsible for Issue Resolution processes and work to implement solutions for gaining or retaining business
- You will build data-driven business cases for strategic growth proposals and proactively present to facility leadership
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required
- 3+ years of experience in medical sales with specific responsibility for direct sales to physicians preferred
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Hospital Sales Director opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
Apply on company website