DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood– Kingwood, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU/Recovery
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area's only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children's Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area's only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- The nurse assigned to the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit cares for infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for assigned patient as well as managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for post-op/procedure/treatment care and patient/family education.
- Administers medications as ordered by the physician/anesthesiologist and assists the physician with procedures/treatments as indicated.
- Collaborates with physicians, nurses, and other clinical disciplines in making decisions regarding each patient's care needs and works with professional and non-professional employees of the hospital, and with physicians, patients and their families.
- Works closely with nursing students and instructors.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Two years recommended nursing experience required in a PACU or Critical Care setting.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website