DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
We are seeking an Administrative Director Cardiovascular Services with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center to promote growth and unlock possibilities. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Share your leadership skills and come make a difference with us!Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking an Administrative Director Cardiovascular Services for our team to be an innovator. HCA Healthcare partners with Harvard Pilgrim Institute and the CDC to use our data from more than 26 million patient encounters each year to impact the industry. Come build your career with us!
As the Administrative Director of Cardiovascular Services, you will be responsible for the management and provision of nursing care rendered in the departments managed, as well as development, oversight, and management of all elements of the Cardiology and Cardiovascular Program. You will plan, organize, and evaluate patient care within the program to develop and maintain high quality, evidence-based care for cardiac and cardiovascular patients.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- You will be responsible for management and provision of nursing care rendered in the departments managed, as well as development, oversight, and management of all elements of the Cardiology and Cardiovascular Program.
- You will plan, organizes, and evaluates patient care within the program to develop and maintain high quality, evidence-based care for cardiac and cardiovascular patients.
- You will support clinical and operational teams and maintains strong patient/family advocacy with review and coordination of multi-disciplinary teams
- You will work with both HCA and non-HCA facilities to develop relationships that foster and create great care for patients.
- You will function as a liaison between physicians, patients, and the hospital organization.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in a health care related field preferred
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Minimum of ten years clinical experience with strong emphasis in the CV science service line
- Minimum of five years in development or strategic role preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 445+ bed acute care hospital located in the heart of central Houston, adjacent to the Medical Center and Museum District, and provides quality care for the greater Houston area. Established in 1975, our hospital has been serving Houston for more than 40 years. We provide a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, bariatrics, orthopedics, neurology, emergency care and more. Our comprehensive medical specialties are here to offer individualized care to every individual that walks through our doors. We also offer 24/7 emergency services and two intensive care units: surgical intensive care unit (SICU) and medical intensive care unit (MICU). We are an accredited Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Center and an accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join our family of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care to drive excellence and raise the bar for our over 35 million annual patient encounters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website