SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland – Pearland, Texas
Nuclear Medicine Technologist – Diagnostic Imaging
As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland which offers 33 licensed beds and shares the strength of more than 165 hospitals across the United States and England, including The Woman's Hospital of Texas and HCA Healthcare Clear Lake.
The hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
• You will perform all nuclear medicine imaging and therapeutic procedures.
• You will receive radioactive materials, prepare radioactive material doses and maintain radiation records.
• You will perform all tasks expected in rotation of hot lab area.
• You will utilize established radiation safety techniques and equipment.
• You will perform all related duties such as; scheduling, charging exams, etc.
• You will take emergency after hours call on rotating basis.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
• Graduate of an AMA accredited nuclear school of medicine or Graduate from an accredited school of radiologic technology is required.
• Current license with the State of Texas, ARRT and/or NMTCB license is required.
• American Heart Association BLS certification is required.
• One year of previous experience in a hospital environment is preferred.
• Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license issued by Texas Dept of State Health Services required
• Clinical experience is preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website