Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a CT Technologist to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
CT Technologist - Diagnostic Imaging
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Assist in other areas that are within the training and experience of the CT Technologist.
- Assists physicians with invasive procedures. Assists the Physician in diagn
- Expectations Ethics and Compliance: All employees will be held accountable for behaviors displayed relative to the values articulated in the Mission and Values Statement. “Will act with absolute honest, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.” All employees will be held accountable for attending training regarding the Code of Conduct program at least annually.
- Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Meet 80% TAT goals.
- Monitors the equipment for mechanical safety. Moves equipment into specified position and adjusts equipment controls to set exposure factors such as time and distance.
- Operates mobile equipment in operating room, emergency room, or at patient's bedside.
- Positions patient on examining table and adjusts immobilization devices to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by Physician.
- Practice AITET daily.
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
- Provides safe environment for administration of contrast material.
- Reports changes in patient status to appropriate person.
- Successfully completes competency test annually.
- Transport patients to and from their rooms and ER.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current ARRT and current licensure or permit in the State of Texas(TDH) required. Current BLS required. ARRT CT registry required by November 1, 2011
- Graduate of an accredited program for Technologist (ARRT).
- Minimum two (2) year working experience in a hospital imaging department with one (1) year experience in CT is preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website