Company: HCA HR Centers of Excellence
Location: Dallas, TX
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Human Resources Coordinator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
HCA Healthcare's people are our most vital asset and leveraging our Talent Management and Talent Development process to set goals, review and calibrate performance, determine development needs, identify high potentials and plan for succession are key responsibilities of every HCA Healthcare leader and employee. In Leadership & Organizational Development (L&OD), we advance HCA Healthcare's strategic vision of delivering industry leading quality, service and profitable growth through our Talent Management process and Leadership Institute.
The Training Specialist (American Group) will be instrumental in the development of staff level, supervisor, managers and leadership. This position has the potential for heavy regional travel.
The Leadership Development Training Specialist will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the Director, Organizational Development:
- In collaboration with the Director, Organizational Development and facility leadership, identify and assess organizational issues and training/ development needs.
- Launch and deploy leadership development programs, tools and processes.
- Deliver supervisory skills content training.
- Review evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments. Identify/incorporate lessons learned and best practices into program plans.
- Serve as education liaison to internal and external customers including professional organizations, and the business and educational community.
- Develop learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides, and lesson plans.
- Leverage Learning Management System (LMS) to communicate programs, register participants, track attendance and create individual development plans.
- Assess effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Consult with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters.
- 3-7 years of relevant training facilitation experience required.
- Experience in Human Resources a plus.
- Large organization experience is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- Master's degree is a plus.
- Strong verbal and, written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively coach, develop and lead others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website