By establishing a framework to manage the Medicaid member experience, this position is responsible for improving HCSC's competitive position by achieving organic membership growth and retention for Medicaid programs. The role leverages analytics to develop member retention strategies and effective communication campaigns and implements programs to improve member engagement and retention. This position is a subject matter expert on Medicaid member retention opportunities for the enterprise, working closely with stakeholders across the organization - as well as external vendors – to implement Medicaid products and programs to achieve membership retention and organic growth goals. This position is responsible for: recommending and implementing changes and/or new member engagement initiatives based on data-driven insights into members, their behaviors, and preferences; leading collaboration efforts to ensure alignment and integration across functional areas in support of recommended strategies; ensuring leadership, consistency, and efficiency of major, complex, and strategic cross-divisional and enterprise-wide projects from inception to completion; supporting the prioritization of various Medicaid divisional activities; and defining and tracking key performance indicators to measure success of member engagement initiatives and member goals.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years of experience in business analysis, process improvement, project management, business operations or relevant health care industry experience.
* 3 years of project management experience with large and complex projects
* Experience communicating with senior management from multiple divisions
* Experience developing and delivering presentations to executive leadership teams
* Problem resolution experience and skills
* Negotiations skills
* Verbal and written communications skills including establishing working relationships across departments, preparing presentations to senior management, and establishing team environment
* Organizational skills
* Experience managing multiple complex projects successfully
* Detail oriented
* PC proficiency to include MS Office products
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Medicaid and/or healthcare industry experience
* Understands the unique and diverse needs of the Medicaid population
* Knowledgeable about voice of customer programs and tools
* Experienced in Medicaid member support, customer experience, or user experience design
* Previous analytical, research, and new program development experience
* Resourceful and collaborative, with a positive attitude
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website