Want to have fun at work? Join our team at Jaggers. We don't just say “fresh food” here at Jaggers, we live fresh every day.
Jaggers is looking for a Manager to assist our Managing Partner and Kitchen Manager in the daily operation of the restaurant, delivering fresh food and exceptional service to all of our guests. If you have a passion for fresh food and exceptional service apply to be a Manager at Jaggers today!
• Driving sales and guest satisfaction
• Enforcing, in conjunction with the Management Team, compliance with all employment policies in area of responsibility
• Monitoring tickets and setting the pace during peak hours
• Conducting formal line Taste & Temp checks
• Providing and overseeing thorough training
• Maintaining proper food handling, maintenance, and storage of all items
• Conducting table visits with guests to gather insights and assist in developing a sales strategy to improve guest experience and drive sales
• Monitoring and maintaining cleanliness and proper maintenance of equipment directly or through staff
• Creating a safe, fun, and clean work environment for the staff in a manner consistent with our core values and operational goals
• Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant and safety of our guests at all times
At Jaggers we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package after 30 days of employment to Restaurant Managers that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
• Adoption Assistance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursements up to $5,250 per year
• Monthly Profit Sharing Program
• Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
• Many opportunities to support your community
• Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Apply on company website