Kelly Services is seeking an Accounting Specialist of a 3 – 6-month project for a company located in Erlanger, KY.
This position is responsible for assisting with the company's accounting operations including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and coordinating monthly financial closings. The position is also responsible for assisting with monthly financial statement preparation, audit preparation and payroll processing as directed.
- Maintains company's general ledger by entering accounting transactions into Sage Intacct software
- Assist with entry of accounts payable data
- Assists with entry of sales invoices
- Compiles composite reports from individual reports of as required by management or government agencies.
- Assists with generating monthly financial report including the setting up and booking of journal entries of transactions, performing general ledger account review, reconciliation, and analysis.
- Prepares and edits accounting entries for month-end close.
- Communicates and coordinates accounting policies, practices and procedures with department and company managers and officials, vendors, and customers.
- Examines accounting work of operations personnel for exactness, clarity and conformance to accounting and company policies and procedures. Works with operations personnel to resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintains accounting paperwork and filing system so any document is easily accessible
- Gathers necessary documentation for audits of the company's financial records.
- Accounting, Advanced Math, Analysis, Attention to Detail, Diplomacy, Judgment, Problem Solving, Record Keeping, Software – Peachtree Accounting Software or similar software.
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in accounting or related disciplines from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to three years' related work experience which includes providing accounting and bookkeeping services in a similar sized company
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website