Kelly Services has a full-time contract assignment with no end date as a Program Coordinator with a college in Auburn Hills, Michigan. The pay rate is $23.50. If you are looking to put your years of Training Program Coordination experience into practice in an education setting this is for you!
You would work as part of a team focused on the delivery of training and education to business, industry, job seekers and the community. Coordinates all aspects of training and educational programs. Maintains business contacts in order to develop programs effectively. Design and develop a wide variety of educational programs for businesses; coordinate content and course offerings with training needs of the organization.
- Determine timing and location of courses; schedule courses accordingly; acquire all necessary supplies and equipment.
- Utilize project management software and tracking systems to insure timely completion of tasks.
- Evaluate available sources of instructors for programs.
- interview; select and recommend instructors for hiring.
- Maintain all fiscal information relating to programs.
- Work with manager to prepare program budget; monitor budget; recommend program fees.
- Initiate invoices to staff and customers; prepare and analyze programs financial records for various reports.
- Coordinate program assessment and evaluation to determine effectiveness.
- Follow up with recommendations for improvement of future programs.
- Assist with marketing of programs; write copy and coordinate the development and production of marketing materials both electronic and print; select target group for marketing; solicit media coverage.
- Coordinate registration process for programs.
- Attend programs to solve problems with registration.
- Participate in the writing of grants to obtain funding sources for programs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge and skill in training program development.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Skill in project management tracking systems.
- Skill in interpersonal communication and public relations.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work as a team player in a multi-cultural diverse working environment.
- Experience with multi-cultural students and staff preferred.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Business, Training and Development or related field.
- Three years experience in training program coordination in general business or industry.
Please apply directly or email cover letter and resume to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website