Medical Science Liaison - (Remote/Travel)
Kelly Scientific has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Science Liaison to work with one of top clients that focuses on medical diagnostics!
This a remote position but candidates must be wiling to travel up to 60-70%. We have multiple positions, covering either the Western or Eastern part of the US based upon candidate residency.
Must have experience with working with Recurrent UTI in a clinic setting
- The MSL will develop, coordinate, and implement its corporate and scientific strategies in their region.
- The MSL will act as a subject matter expert, compliantly delivering medical and scientific information and driving the adoption of select tests with physicians, nurses, case managers, payers, and others. MSL's will also provide insights that will inform the development of business strategies. Additionally, MSL will develop KOL's.
- The MSL will ensure the safe and effective utilization of diagnostic tests through appropriate communication of medical information.
- The MLS will serve as a mentor and skills coach to professional sales colleagues. The MSL will contribute to and lead projects that increase the sales and marketing team's value and productivity.
- This position reports to the Vice President of Research, Education, Outcomes with a strong dotted line to the Vice President of Sales.
- Identify KOLs and other external stakeholders within the territory and establish long-term, collaborative, peer relationships by engaging in regular scientific exchange.
- Drive the adoption of select tests primarily through field-based travel with the sales team by having regular discussions with physicians, nurses, case managers, and others as necessary. This will be done over sales calls, lunches and dinner programs.
- Facilitate KOL development and through educational CME, CEU, and CMU presentations (either delivering or assisting in delivering presentations in region).
- Maintain clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in company products and relevant disease states through self-learning and company-directed training.
- Present clinical and scientific data to groups such as nurses, physicians, and payer groups. Serve as a company resource and disseminate appropriate scientific information via individual meetings and group presentations to HCPs, large group medical practices, case managers and payer's decision-makers.
- Provide medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from interactions with KOLs and investigators.
- Promptly respond to an unsolicited document requests for information on the company's products and clinical programs.
- Participate in and support the training of field-based and home office employees.
- Contribute to the development of Medical Affairs resources, marketing, and scientific publications.
- Facilitate research collaborations with critical investigators when needed.
- Represent the company at scientific congresses through Sales Booth coverage and other related activities.
- Engage in speaker identification, training, and evaluation, and provide support for advisory board meetings as appropriate.
- Adhere to corporate SOPs and ensure vigilant compliance with relevant legal and regulatory guidelines governing scientific interactions with physicians and healthcare professionals across all activities.
- Bachelor's degree in biomedical science. MS related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in medical research or diagnostics services
- Reliable transportation with proper insurance
- On the job experience, working with patients that suffer from recurrent, persistent, and chronic UTI's with advanced degree (NP, PA. MD, DO)
- Demonstrated mentoring or management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and work in a cross-functional network/matrix.
- Demonstrated project management ability.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Strong administrative management skills
- Able to prioritize and be flexible, while maintaining efficiency
- Detail conscious and result oriented
- High level of professionalism, integrity and ethics
- Willing and able to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other software skills
- Ability to adjust to work based upon changing priorities, incoming customer concerns, product launches, or culture changes
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website