Kelly Services is currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join one of our premier clients in Hayward, CA. This role requires someone who is patient, ambitious, has a positive attitude, and can thrive in a fast-paced, small company environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact, take on multiple responsibilities, and be an integral part of an emerging and rapidly growing biotech company.
• Manage executive agendas and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings
• Arrange travel for Senior Executives and job candidates
• Proactively manage facilities, including kitchen, office supplies, decor and shipping/receiving
• Enter invoices and payments, support logistics and accounting-related projects as necessary
• Identify and manage external office vendors and service providers
• Organize and track training for new and existing employees
• Responsible for implementing elements of Environmental, Health and Safety procedures
• Welcome guests and inquiries in person, over the phone, and via email
• Handle HR-related tasks such as coordinating new hire set up including office space, IT equipment, and office supplies
• Maintain the appearance of the reception area, conference rooms and kitchen including stocking items daily
• Handle and screen inbound calls and arrange outbound as needed
• Organize office events and team social activities
• Maintaining a clean and tidy environment throughout the office
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Assist with special projects in various functional areas
• College or Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years' work experience with at least 2 years as an EA or office manager in fast growing environment
• Eagerness to take on special and varied projects
• Experience in a multi-faceted support role in a fast-paced environment
• Fluency in booking travel arrangements and SF Bay Area meal reservations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Fluency with standard business software (e.g. Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Shipping), communication tools (e.g. email, webinars), and social media, book keeping experience is a plus
• Hyper-organized, neat and detail-oriented
• Professional and pleasant verbal and written communicator
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll management a plus
• Trade conference sign-up, set-up and planning a plus
• Handling facilities including furnishing offices and managing light construction projects a plus
• Prior experience in start-up companies of medical technology, biotech or diagnostics company a plus
COMPENSATION AND CLASSIFICATION:
â??Full Time Position
Pay Rate: $26.00 - $31.00/hr (DOE)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website