We are looking for a Technician with a basic understanding of laboratory operations. This person is self-motivated, can follow instructions and can complete routine assignments with minimal supervision. Apply today!
- Install and remove parts and fixtures, as required to support development and component build.
- Monitor basic tests and record observations or issues.
- Operate basic lab equipment such as parts washer, power washer.
- Work safely in compliance with Meritor safety guidelines.
- Maintain orderly work area in accordance with Meritor standards.
- Familiarity with mechanical systems and/or automotive background.
- Proficient with personal computers, Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Mechanical ability.
- Blueprint reading.
- Understanding of measurement techniques torque wrenches, dial indicators .
- Able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends, and participate in off-shift rotations.
- Travel, able to travel both domestic and international.
- Maintain attendance within corporate guidelines.
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs and push/pull 150 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Pass basic physical examination and drug screen.
Apply direct or email me with a resume at email@example.com
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website