SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Paramedic you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lafayette Regional Health Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At LRHC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LRHC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Paramedic to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
About this unit:
- 10 Bed Emergency Department
- Robust Stroke and STEMI programs, Level III Trauma Center
- Variety of patients in a rural setting
- The culture that surrounds us in the ER is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you. Processes are down, with door to doc time of less than 10 minutes, average of 27 patients a day!
- PRN shifts needed are Mids: 11am to 11pm
- The EMT-P in the ER will provide services that are within the scope of the State Paramedic Certification without physician supervision and direction.
- The EMT-P will be responsible for implementing technical procedures and care to Emergency Room patients safely and effectively.
- Any service provided directly to a patient must be pursuant to protocols, and polices of Lafayette Regional Health Center and pursuant to the Emergency provider's order and in accordance with the applicable standard of care and the requirements of this Job Description.
- The ER Paramedic reports to the Hospitals Patient Care Director of Emergency Services.
- The quality of care and services given will adhere to the philosophy and objectives of HCA in order to meet the healthcare needs of patients and their families.
- The ER EMT-P may only perform those functions within their Scope of Practice.
- Current certification/Licensure in the State of Missouri as a Paramedic.
- EMT-P required
- Current American Heart Association BLS HealthCare Provider
- ACLS provider and PALS provider within 6 months of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a field Paramedic with an EMS agency and/or clinical experience working in a hospital.
- PRN shifts needed are Mids: 11am to 11pm
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a comprehensive array of services in a smalltown environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website