DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a CT Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lafayette Regional Health Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At LRHC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a CT Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a CT Technologist you are directly involved in patient care, helping physicians diagnose and detect diseases and other medical concerns. You will also be responsible for preparing patients for diagnostic testing, comforting them during the exam and answering questions. You'll work with a wide range of age groups, each with their own specific needs.
About this Department:
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital
- Team with compassion, patient first attitude and experience
- Variety of exams that require multiple skills / Cross Trained to do multiple modalities
- This position performs routine and emergency CT and Radiology procedures in accordance with the departmental policy and procedure manual and the Radiologist's request, producing exams of acceptable technical quality.
- Knowledge of ultrasound department operations, strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required as well as ability to interact with patients, physicians, and personnel in a pleasant, positive and courteous manner.
- The technologist in this department provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 and 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 65 years of age and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), American Medical Association (AMA) or other accrediting agency.
- Current registration/licensure/certification or registry eligible with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- CT Certified, or eligible, to perform intravenous injections. Knowledge in cross-sectional anatomy & positioning.
- Certification in BLS required.
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a comprehensive array of services in a small town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website