Do you have the career opportunities as a Ultrasound Sonographer you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join LewisGale Hospital Montgomery which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Ultrasound Sonographer where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Ultrasound Technologist, you would prepare patients, collect relevant information for completion of procedures, and perform sonographic exams following defined protocols. Throughout the procedure, you would be observant of patients' conditions, and notify physician of unusual occurrences.
- Compile appropriate records to expedite results.
- You will analyze the quality of images and processes as required.
- Completes data sheet containing pertinent patient information following exam prior to forwarding to radiologist.
- Take call after regular hours to meet department needs.
- Two to three years' experience (preferred) as Radiologic Technologist or Sonographer, including two-plus years of experience in a hospital.
- ARDMS eligible.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- ARDMS Certification preferred.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery has provided quality healthcare services since 1910. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in Southwest Virginia and New River Valley. We specialize in heart and vascular care—with the only cardiac catheterization lab in the New River Valley. We perform percutaneous coronary intervention - (stent and angioplasty). We provide services in orthopedic and spine care, and heartburn treatment at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery's Heartburn Treatment Center. Our maternity services through our family-focused Birthing Center facilities have award-winning lactation consultants.
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Ultrasound Sonographer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website