We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, People Business PartnerManager, People Business Partner
This position is an individual contributor role and has responsibility for facilitating human resources related activities within South-East Asia markets. The responsibilities include implementation of human resources initiatives, human resources strategy and core human resources activities.
The People Business Partner will act as a cultural change agent, consultant and business advisor in partnering with employees and managers to enable the execution of business strategies and initiatives.
The individual in this role will need to work in close collaboration with the management teams, the Asia Pacific People & Capability team to ensure processes and initiatives are successfully implemented and effectively developed. This position reports into the VP People Business Partner, Asia Pacific Regional Functions and South East Asia Division.
• Applies knowledge of local laws and regulations to provide high-touch, employee–facing support in the areas of talent management, employee relations, total rewards, recruitment and development
• Responsible for the management and delivery of core People and Capability programs
• Partners with leaders on change management initiatives that support the business strategy and maintain employee engagement
• Provides advice, coaching and support to managers and employees on development, employee relations, workforce planning, organizational design initiatives and rewards issues
• Provides insights and advises on talent implications of internal / external trends that may have workforce implications
• Works closely with COEs and GBSC to drive the execution of Employee Lifecycle activities (local compensation decisions, escalated employee relations matters, etc.). Shares feedback on the effectiveness of programs and initiatives.
• Partners closely with other People Business Partner colleagues to ensure the consistent and seamless delivery of programs and services to the business
• Experience managing human resources for a market/ multiple markets in a matrix organizational set up, including delivering on talent management, employee relations, total rewards, recruitment and development.
• Demonstrated success when advising and coaching managers, employees and other stakeholders on the local human resources environment, market best-practices and all day-to-day employment matters.
• Demonstrated success building relationships and collaborating with COEs and other key stakeholders.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website