Sometimes, the only way to truly make a difference in the healthcare community is to be in the field working with members across the nation. Matrix Medical Network serves our Clients and their Health Plans by providing their members a deeper level of understanding of their needs through affordable access to preventive care. Our organization is founded on the principles associated with changing lives by delivering quality healthcare across the nation where people live and work. We offer innovative, convenient in-home visits, chronic care management, post-acute transition of care, mobile clinical testing, and affordable access to preventive care.
As an Echo Vascular Technologist in a rapidly expanding organization, you will be given the opportunity to perform non-invasive diagnostic tests with state-of-the-art equipment on one of our mobile clinical units. Working alongside expert clinicians, you will be able to utilize your specific skill set to offer awareness, education and preventive health tests. The collaborative contributions of our Clinicians and their Support Services Teams are the vehicle that makes us leaders in the healthcare arena.
Every day offers a chance to do something new and to learn skills that will influence the healthcare population at large – come join us in our mission to change the future of healthcare!
Associate's Degree in Non-Invasive Cardiology, Non-Invasive Echo Cardiology, Non-Invasive Vascular Cardiology or similar field
Required for Sonographers to be registered in one or more of the sonography specialties by the American Registry of Medical Sonographers (ARDMS):
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Required 1-3 years of clinical working experience, including at least 1-2 years of experience with echocardiogram studies.
- Proven knowledge of cardiovascular procedures
- Possess knowledge and experience in electrocardiography, or EKGs
- Accurately document a patient's medical history
- Ability to solve complex problems and work in fast-paced and stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability to report technical information to other doctors and patients
- Ability to work as a team
- Comforting bedside manner
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Adaptable, self-directed professional who successfully communicates at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including, Outlook, Word and Excel, SharePoint
Travel Requirements: May be asked to travel, state to state, overnight, or for weeks at a time. Expected to be at the designated location on time accordingly to the schedule that has been provided by the manager.
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Matrix Medical Network is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.”
Full time positions, 12 hours shifts, no holidays, no Sundays, alternating Saturdays.
Competitive Compensation- Starting at $22-32/hr DOE.
Great Job Opportunity for those who wants to get their foot in the door! TRAVELING Sonographer!
HealthFair is looking to perform cardiovascular testing in a mobile clinic setting for major insurance organizations looking to identify chronic diseases in a risk stratification setting.
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited Cardiovascular Ultrasound Diagnostic program.
- Candidates who are Cardiac Registered Sonographers (RDCS) are preferred.
- Candidates must have at least some internship in exchange of experience.
- Candidates need to be proficient in echocardiograms and have experience in carotid and abdominal aortic ultrasound.
- Training will be provided.
The Cardiovascular (CVT) or Sonographer will aid physicians in diagnosis and treatment of heart, lung, and blood vessel disorders by conducting non-invasive diagnostic tests of cardiovascular and pulmonary systems; maintaining equipment; and recording test results.
- Provides timely and accurate non-invasive peripheral ultrasound studies as required by Company approved protocols and procedures.
- Perform echocardiograms within Company guidelines and quality control protocols
- Perform carotid artery ultrasounds within Company guidelines and quality control protocols
- Perform abdominal aorta ultrasounds within Company guidelines and quality control protocols
- Complete medical records according to Company protocols
- EMR Quality Check of all medical records and patient data
- Assist in setup and breakdown of daily events
- Assist with MST responsibilities when needed
- Communicate with reading physicians, field operations manager, and team leaders in the event of critical findings
- Communicate equipment problems to team leader, field operations manager, and Fleet Manager
- Stock examination rooms with supplies
- Display client educational material in examination room
- Clean and disinfect examination rooms, examination beds, and equipment throughout and at the end of each day
- Adhere to Company and HIPAA policies and procedures
- Exhibit professionalism and courteousness; and provide the highest level of customer service
- Assist team members with up-sells by educating clients on the benefits of HealthFair tests
- Excellent interpersonal skills for providing professional-quality client service
- Passion for working with people and for saving lives
- Other duties as required
Apply on company website