Credentialing Operation Analyst
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Matrix Medical Network IT delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies to support all these lines of business, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions.
At Matrix, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives that have positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who wants to make a difference
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, or other healthcare related field or related experience preferred.
- 4+ years of credentialing experience required with specific knowledge of compliance standards for NCQA, URAC, The Joint Commission and/or AAAHC guidelines related to credentialing and delegated credentialing.
- 2+ years of credentialing system experience and proven track record of analyzing data sets utilizing various reporting tools, synthesizing data, compiling data into reports, and communication of findings to stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with excel and power point required.
- Experience with project management software, and electronic credentialing systems preferred.
- SQL experience preferred.
- The ability to successfully lead and/or coordinate a project team by exhibiting strong communicating skills, both written and oral.
- Exhibit professional behavior at all times as a representative of Matrix Medical Network.
Establish strong working relationships with organizational team members and clients to support cross functional collaboration.
- Handle individual workload and deliver upon project milestones on time.
Consistent demonstration of high integrity, self-motivation and proactive thinking and approach, without requiring direction from leadership.
Ability and comfort with navigating ambiguous situations, thinking outside the box, and coming up with creative solutions to problems.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against Influenza and COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Credentialing Operations Analyst Remote or Scottsdale, AZ 85258, Work from Home Opportunity Regular shift.
About the role:
Type: Full Time Salaried
Location: Primary location: 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258.
Hours: Full Time Days
Compensation: $28 to $30 an hour.
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and holiday pay, 401K with company matching, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, health savings account, flexible spending accounts.
What to Expect: The Credentialing Operations Analyst at Matrix Medical Network is primarily responsible for the Company's Credentialing Operations ongoing analysis including the management of dashboards and ongoing reporting, evaluating and assisting with updating policies and procedures, assisting with client and NCQA audits, ensuring compliance of monthly monitoring, and identifying, supporting and implementing process improvement initiatives across the credentialing organization. The Credentialing Operations Analyst at Matrix Medical Network will provide data analytics for the credentialing organization to the business as a whole along with identifying and providing recommendations on process improvements which will allow for overall scale of the business.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Identifies potential areas of reporting and metric needs within Credentialing and develop reporting and tracking for given areas.
- Performs data analysis of productivity across credentialing and recommends changes or improvements in organization, staffing, work methods, and/or procedures.
- Creates and maintains credentialing department staffing models to proactively plan for increases in demand across various areas and makes recommendations on resource allocation by compiling and analyzing data from various data repositories.
- Design and implement reports in Microsoft Access, Excel, and PowerPoint utilizing data pulled from MD Staff, ICIMS, UltiPro, corporate data warehouse or other Matrix Medical Network resources.
- Update monthly/quarterly/annual dashboards and reports as needed for leadership.
- Assist the Credentialing Operations leadership with ad hoc reporting and client audits.
- Creates and uses reporting tools to gather, store and analyze data to assist the credentialing team in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Researches and investigates new or improved revenue enhancement practices for credentialing and assists with the development of business plans and ROIs in support of the idea(s).
- Assist in implementing the company's strategic initiatives for the credentialing team.
- Provide oversight, design, development, testing, maintenance and deployment of database reports and/or dashboards.
- Serves as a system administrator and SME for the Credentialing processes and systems.
- Assist with creation of requirements, stories, etc. for system development.
- Performs User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Credentialing team.
- Evaluates and reports on credentialing compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Responsible for assisting with system data integrity and reconciliation of data across internal credentialing systems and upstream/downstream systems.
- Maintain SharePoint sites for the credentialing team and assist with document uploads and organization of content.
Apply on company website