Laboratory Administrative Coordinator
Matrix Biocerna Laboratory – What to Expect:
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting lab tests such as the biometric screenings (A1c, micro albumin, and FIT to name a few) we provide for our core in-home Risk Adjustment and Quality Visit offerings.
- Work collaboratively with laboratory staff, physicians, and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate.
- Biocerna™ works also with medical products manufacturers to overcome some of the challenges of drug development by developing novel assays.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Matrix Medical Network is proud to be a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Employer
- 1 year laboratory administrative experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to weekends, as needed.
- Ability to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply strong communication skills; ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers, and customers.
- Apply a high attention to detail with strong quality orientation.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against Influenza and COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Fulton, MD 20759 Primary Location: Fulton, MD 20759 Job: Laboratory Administrative Coordinator, Laboratory, Administrative, Full Time, Regular Shift, days,weekends, Fulton, MD 20759 CLIA, Full time Job Level: Day Job, Laboratory Administrative Coordinator, Benefits, Regular Full Time, Laboratory
About the Position:
Type: Full time
Location: Biocerna primary location at 8161 Maple Lawn Blvd #375, Fulton, Maryland 20759
Hours: Days, Nights, Weekends. Flexible schedule
Salary: Hourly based on experience
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, 15 days paid time off annually, 9 paid holidays and eligible for tuition discount to name a few!
The Laboratory Administrative coordinator will perform variety of administration tasks within the Client Service department.
- Handles daily e-mail and phone inquiries to ensure clients receives excellent customer experience and efficiently address client concerns.
- Response to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepares laboratory kits and client mailer requests.
- Maintain proper documentation related to customer service.
- Faxes test results and other information to address client questions.
- Performs other account-related and clerical activities as requested.
- Strictly adheres to the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website