Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Per Diem - Traveler
Matrix Clinical Solutions consults with partners to design solutions to keep businesses operating and workforces healthy. These customized workplace health solutions include onsite clinical support, workplace certifications, vaccine deployment and testing.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
At Matrix, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve. Everything Matrix does starts with a successful phone call that encourages health plan members to accept our invitation to visit them and support their health needs.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives that have positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who wants to make a difference
- Opportunities to travel
Licensed Practical Nurse – Per Diem
Location: Retail and other community environments in Lexington, NE
Salary: $30.00 per hour with Weekend, and Night Differential
Travel Assignment with up to a $4,650 Completion Bonus
THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME JOB – It is PRN/COVERAGE with no guarantee hours.
- A current and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse
- Have a current BLS/ACLS certification
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse
- Have the ability to travel either in state or out of state
- A valid driver's license
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, and be a team player
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve. Matrix is committed to make a difference which is show in our mission, vision and values statement. To read more please go to matrixmedicalnetwork.com
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lexington, NE 68850. Primary Location: Lexington, NE 68850. Job: Clinical—Licensed Practical Nurse or LPN. Regular Shift. PRN Traveler Job Level: Day, Night Job, Travel, Monday - Sunday. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Retail and other community environments, PRN, Temporary Assignment, Job Type, standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, Hours.
The Licensed Practical Nurse works as part of the Team, providing education and counselling support and basic assessment and first aid (ear ache, sprains) in the facility. The provider would triage to the PCP if further workup is needed and no prescribing of medication is required.
Apply on company website