Manager, Contact Center - Remote
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you a problem solver? Can you set goals and get results? Do you strive for excellence?
Matrix Clinical Care offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that gives health plans, primary care providers, and employers the tools and knowledge they need to better manage the health of at-risk populations at home. With its deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, Matrix's network of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care access by meeting members where they are.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Employer
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree and contact center leadership experience in a BtoB or BtoC contact center environment.
- Minimum of 5 years call center experience required, including 3 years of inbound/outbound Call Center managerial experience.
- Expert knowledge of call center best practices and ability to implement said practices.
- Proven track record of success in people management at all levels, specifically with healthcare professionals
- Excellent leadership, judgment, collaboration, strategic planning and communication skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), ability to work across departmental lines
- Strong analytical skills, with an aptitude for understanding business environment and translating business requirements to technical, performance and productivity solutions
- Demonstrated strong management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple teams
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple assignments and meet established deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail, as well as perform duties under minimal supervision is a must; and
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Requires prolonged sitting and standing. May require some bending, stooping, twisting, and/or stretching from seated or standing positions.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to frequently operate a keyboard, telephone, copier, calculator and other office equipment.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Primary Location:8333 Bryan Dairy Rd Suite 100, Largo, FL 33773, position is remote, 8333 Bryan Dairy Rd Suite 100, Largo, FL 33773 Job: Manager, Contact Center, Regular Shift. Full Job Level: Day Job, Monday, Friday. Job, Remote, work from home, Regular, Job Type, Standard, manager, call center, Pay, Hours.
About the role:
Type: Full Time
Compensation: Annual Salary $75,000 - $85,000 DOE
Location: 8333 Bryan Dairy Rd Suite 100, Largo, FL 33773. Position is remote.
Hours: Full Time Days and must be flexible as needed. may include weekends.
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and holiday pay, 401K with company matching, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, health savings account, flexible spending accounts.
Reporting to the Contact Center Member Relations Director, The Manager of Member Relations will primarily be responsible for planning and managing through subordinate supervisors and support staff, all tasks associated with scheduling home visits for Matrix providers.
The Manager of Member Relations is responsible for all the daily operational activities of the calling center, including, but not limited to member outreach program management, training and development, quality assurance and production management. The Manager of Member Relations is responsible for the attainment of business objectives and financial targets working with and through the members of the leadership team and direct reports.
- Oversee and coordinate the hiring process and staff the call center to ensure member outreach programs production goals are met
- Manage performance on all programs through subordinate supervisors and support staff in order to meet and exceed all client and company expectations;
- Ensures that the call center meet the organization's and clients' needs and respective compliance, and quality service levels
- Uses statistical data to identify and address opportunities to improve the delivery of visits to providers
- Interfaces with leadership with the purpose of developing and enforcing best practices and to create a level of consistency with the regional strategy
- Fosters an environment of continuous learning and improvement through training and coaching
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Federal, State and Local regulations;
- Serves as the business co-owner for Teleservices technologies in partnership with Logistics.
- Partner with IT to implement technology infrastructure, including the hardware, software, and telephony required
- Responsible for all call center operating systems
- Ensure the call center is a clean and safe working environment
- Coordination of information between Client Services, Operations, Quality Assurance, and Training to ensure that all client and company goals are being attained
- Perform other duties as assigned by management Performs other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support attainment of business and organizational objectives
Apply on company website