- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of PA licensure
- Current RN and NP/PA licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the NCCPA, AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
- Have a current BLS certified and ACLS preferred certification
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant. Have the ability to travel either in state or out of state
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, and be a team player. Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
- Travel may be required
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kingston, NY 12401 Primary Location: Kingston, NY 12401 Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C). Regular Shift. Full or Part Time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
About the Position:
During a visit that can last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member's current health, medical history, medication adherence, social environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to capture during routine office visits.
The Matrix Comprehensive Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Full Time – Home Risk Assessments
Type: Full Time Permanente
Location: Retail and other community environments in Traveling anywhere within the
state of NEW YORK
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 to 5:30 PM
*Hours can vary but full time work week expected*
Salary: Base Pay $80,000 per year + years of experience
+ Additional incentive based on completed assessments
Additional $10,000 Annual Traveler stipend
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Fleet Car or Mileage
OFFER: $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Matrix Provider – What to Expect:
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide follow-up.
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include; Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits, Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits.
Apply on company website